Please let us know what the policy is in your local schools and public libraries. Here is a list of questions you can ask in order to find out if children and adults are protected from exploitation in your community. Send us an update at email@example.com or 1100 G Street NW #1030 Washington, DC 20005.
- Please include your county, city and state.
- What is the library policy regarding explicit material?
- Do they have a filter in place? Are they willing to install one?
- How do they keep children from viewing explicit material?
- Have the librarians witnessed or been the victim of sexual assault on library grounds?